Pittsburgh Senior Living Consulting Services FREE to Your Family!
Finding the right quality care for your elderly loved ones is an involved and personal choice. We make it our priority to find the right solutions by providing you with the best options that meet your needs.
A Right Place for Seniors provides placement and referral services to assist families in locating licensed residential care facilities for the elderly (Assisted Living Communities, Residential Care Homes, Memory Care Communities). These services are always FREE to the family, due to our partnerships with Senior Living Communities.
We Help You and Your Loved Ones Find the RIGHT Place to Meet Your Care Needs.
Our goal is to make your life easy for our seniors and families who are searching for senior care services. We frequently visit and check these communities making sure they meet our high standards for quality of care. We understand that finding reliable Senior Living Communities, In-Home Caregivers, or any type of senior services is time-consuming, stressful, and overwhelming.
Call Me Back
Enter your name and number if you would like us to call you.
Our Easy 3-Step Process
- A Personal Assessment is undertaken to determine a client’s level of care, financial, geographic, social and emotional needs and preferences.
- Education is provided about the senior care options.
- Senior Care Services and living options that match a client’s profile are presented.
- We review current care situations with the client to ensure the services or situation is safe for seniors.
- We schedule tours for clients and families to selected senior living communities and care providers.
- Guidance is provided through placement and transition, help is provided to facilitate a move.
- Communication between communities, health care providers, and caregivers are facilitated.
- Transition follow-up is provided to ensure needs and expectations are met.
B2B Coffee Partnership
Do you work with seniors in our community? If you are in the medical, social services, management, or rehabilitation fields, Let’s get together, over coffee of course.