Job Opportunities in Winston-Salem, NC
About A Right Place for Seniors
A Right Place for Seniors is a Placement and Referral Agency. We assist families in finding Senior Living options such as Assisted Living communities, Board and Care homes, Memory Care Facilities, In-Home Care, and other Senior Services. We HELP Seniors and their families select a care setting to meet their housing and service needs, save them time, simplify the search process, and provide valuable information and resources.
Senior Living Consultant (SLC)
A Right Place For Seniors is searching for highly motivated, sales and marketing professionals with a proven track record of sales achievement and customer service to become Senior Living Consultants in one of the fastest-growing healthcare markets in the country. The ability to establish a new marketplace and the desire and commitment it takes to be successful Independent Contractor is a firm prerequisite for this position.
- Establish relationships with individuals directly working with Seniors and people in the healthcare industry
- Manage the sales process by assisting prospective residents, and their family members in the facility selection and decision-making process
- Developing a complete understanding and knowledge of the client's needs and provide valuable information/resources about services and programs
- Represent A Right Place For Seniors and increase awareness through participation in outside community events, professional networking, and involvement in the market you will be representing
- Utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information and achieve desired goals
- Ongoing customer service and follow up with future needs or concerns may arise after the placement process is complete
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, social work, or related field
- Extensive sales and marketing experience and a proven track record of success and achievement
- Proficient in the use of computers (Zoom, Slack, Email, CRM)
- Strong communications and social media skills necessary
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven, self-motivated, Independent Contractor, desirous of establishing a new business opportunity with the spirit of an entrepreneur. This job requires a firm commitment and professional dedication to building relationships with families, health facilities, and senior living communities. Your willingness to learn and adapt is necessary for success. Your desire to work with seniors and their families, a top priority.