Job Opportunities in Austin, TX
About A Right Place for Seniors
A Right Place for Seniors is a Placement and Referral Agency. We assist families in finding Senior Living options such as Assisted Living communities, Board and Care homes, Memory Care Facilities, In-Home Care, and other Senior Services. We HELP Seniors and their families select a care setting to meet their housing and service needs, save them time, simplify the search process, and provide valuable information and resources.
Senior Living Consultant (SLC)
Senior Living Consultant (SLCs) being with client evaluations, in-person or via phone, that will assess the client’s level of care and focus on the client’s ability to perform certain tasks and activities. They follow up with housing options when assessments are complete, talk with clients about care needs, budget/costs, and schedule tours of the different communities. They are among a growing number of professionals assisting elderly clients “age in place.”
- Establish relationships with individuals directly working with Seniors & people in the healthcare industry.
- Manage the sales process by assisting prospective residents, and/or their family members in facility selection and decision-making process.
- Understand the client’s needs & provide valuable information/resources about services/programs.
- Represent A Right Place for Seniors & increase awareness through participation in outside events, professional networking groups, and community involvement in their local market.
- Utilize established sales processes/systems to perform job duties, track, information, & achieve desired goals.
- Assist with future needs or concerns that may arise after placement is complete.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, social work or related field
- Marketing and sales experience, preferably in healthcare or senior living
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Strong communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter & able to work as an independent contractor
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail & desire to work with the aging population
- Experience in Senior Living, Senior Care, and Social Work
We're also hiring at these locations
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Seattle, WA
- Traverse City, MI
- Tucson, AZ
- Vancouver, WA
- Los Angeles County California
Due to the Pandemic, we do our tours virtually and meet with our clients online or by phone. This is a work from home and you are your own boss.